Monday, August 16, 2010

7

Hans had never been angry before. Never.

He had decided to protect his teacher for all his life.

"W-wait.." he realised he had missed out something very important. "You divorced..for me?"

He had never seen his teacher more downcast than before. What he was about to hear got him almost sleepless.

"Years ago in middle high a student approached me."

"Male? Female?" AND WHY WAS HE ASKING?!!!

"Male."

AND HE WAS NOT THE FIRST ONE?!!!!

"So-so..w-what happened.." he felt that the room was spinning faster than before.

"At first I thought he was being friendly. He stayed behind and chatted with me. It was not long when he told how he felt about me. As I was married, I refused."

"Who was he?" AND WHY WAS HE ASKING AGAIN?!!!

The only instinct was to run to the nearest balcony - if the apartment had one - and throw himself off from there.

"Your friend, Ian Anderson."

No comments: