Monday, May 10, 2010

Subject: 4

He summoned all of his will to release his grip, stormed out of the room, up the stairs, to the rooftop.

“There you are.”

He reminded himself to calm down.

“C’mon, it ain’t –"

Any more movement from the silver-haired student would cost a life, he glared at the struggling figure. Realising he would cause a commotion if the other students would come to the rooftop for a breather, he decided to let go of his grip on the throat.

“You left him.”

“I’m here for thrills – and spills. Stifle your screams, girl,” the silver-haired warned the blonde-hair student. “I was just passing by.”

“Was there an order for your release!” His head reeled as he remembered the gruesome sight he first saw many years ago.

“Awwww…c’mon, girl, I had a good conduct. Regular prescription, see?”

He hate to admit but his academic rival had shown some improvements. He sighed. “My bad. How’s your fam-“

“Shut your hole or I’ll get violent.” Seeing his blonde-hair academic rival paled and started muttering his concerns for his friend, Andy sighed and gave a wry smile. “My turn.”

Hans breathed a sigh of relief.

“Just said my goodbyes.” A clink and a puff of smoke drifted into the air. Andy arched an eyebrow. “Ol’ times’ sa-ke.”

“Aho, sa-ke ja ne zo.“ Hans' fingers lightly brushed his pale sliver friend’s - and both unconsciously stepped a little further away from each other. “Suman..”

“Me. I shouldn’t..”

“No, it was – " Both knew that this argument would go on, each willing to take the blame for the other but it was clear that both had a relationship – and got expelled for it.

“Seriously.” The sliver-haired male blew a cloud of smoke into the air, sighing. “Thrills and spills, thrills and frills / Wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Our song..Hans remembered as both of them would sneak into Andy’s basement to rehearse their songs before performing them in pubs, hoping to save as much as they can for a studio production. Months passed. Andy’s mind and health got worse – who could blame a child growing up in a family of pimps and drugs?

We only had each other..

A year passed after Andy's first release from the asylum.

We couldn’t control and made the mistake
of our lives
to others we were monsters
for ourselves we were lovers

A hand wrapped around Hans whose body was wracked in sobs.

Hena I’m sorry
Your nights belong to me
Hena I’m sorry
I hurt you endlessly

Gold silver entwined
Back to madness I’m confined
That was the day
I said my last goodbye

No comments: