Thursday, September 11, 2008

the really first fanfic..

Sensei..waited long..here's to u..

LP: you ROCK la...thank u...

M.Atobe-sama no bigi no yoi na..

(Kak: how's my first fic XD)

YOSH! YUDAN SEZU NI..

"honma ni?" XD

--------------------------------------------

There was nothing more I could say.

All I could do was stand, fixing my gaze onto you. You were right after all: friends DON'T DO that.

Yet, how can I resist you when you were standing so close to me? All I did was leaning myself against the table's edge - was I leaning in a seducing manner? Not surprisingly, my hip was slightly cocked to - the left...or was it the right?

Yes, I admit. I was toying with your feelings. I caught that confused look in your eyes and seized that moment - for I may never get to have you again.

It was hard to resist you wearing your white shirt - two loose buttons from the top - I caught you changing.

Yes, I barged into your room without knocking onto your door. I admit I was...lonely. What took you so long in your room?

But we are still early…Shocked, you could only manage to utter, slightly cracked in a brief stuttering of your voice.

Where did I go wrong? Is it not right that I reveal my feelings towards you? Is it true that I do not deserve to love you?

Those dreamy eyes..no one can resist them. I must have you first before anyone else.

But there we were, our breaths hard and laboured, the fiery passion in our hearts that could not be quelled, our tongues thirsting for more from each other..answered..you were too strong - you stole very single gasp from my lip with yours burning into mine - I thought my lungs would burst and I would die.

That was when you resisted.

I was blinded for a moment - what force had thrown me far back - my hands grapped wildly for something anything..someone..you.

I heard a gasp - or - I thought I heard it - and a huge strength suspended my very being - who is it..I was inches away from smashing my head onto the edge of the bed - if not for your arms.

More..but you laid back onto your pillows, all I could see was the ceiling but not your eyes...

I fumbled - you weren't helping..still shocked from your reaction. I could only stand up, fixing my gaze upon you.

I'm sorry..

Should I say it that to you? I wonder.

Because today I knew you made a detour, your eyes secretly scanning the classroom - and found me sitting here. Your eyes lit up – but the light died in an instant - too many people around..your jaw clenched tightly, ripping your confused gaze from my smile.

I left you naked

Somehow today you would find more excuses to try to find me, to walk home with me..

as we did..yesterday..and the day before..

----------------------------------------------
Comments

Derf Shaya said...
Nice! Not a single word spoken at all...

8:58 PM
Lay Peng said...
Nice~~ Love it... you mean your original fiction? Haha, seriously... I love it... Do some smut leh~~ XD Haha, joking joking. This is wonderful, do keep writing :D

3:25 PM
atobe-sama~ said...
OwO!!

SMUT! OMG, I better not be caught reading this XD! SMUTSMUT~~

Is it Tezuka angsting now? How creative :D. I like Tezuka angst; its so him...XD!! Strict, stotic, burnt toast character, deep down inside a passionate, AHEM, lover~~!

*nosebleed*

No comments: