Thursday, March 19, 2009

Studytime

"Hai, Syuusuke desu ka." Sheisse, i'm in Germany, not Japan!
"Studying, naaa.?"
-Kck!- Omae! AND STOP PURPOSELY BREATHING HEAVILY ON THE PHONE!
"So..you're not coming out, naa?"
Damn you! Stop tempting me! "Bastard. I'm no' a genius lik' yer! Even Te-" Oh shit..oh shit..oh shitohshitohshitohshit.."S-sorr'ie..i-i'll c-"
"No."
OH SHIT - he's starting it!
"I'm cuming over..to you.."
No, i've had enough. "No, I-I can't. I just can't. I need my studytime. I will be interpreting for Tezuka senpai for his tennis practice today."
"Ho..as expected from the genius cousin of Syuusuke's..."
No, you're not stalling me. "Oshitari, please-"
"Shall I..?"
"NO!" No, don't, don't go on or else i'll be late. "I-I'll have to call Aniki - now." I can't take this anymore, I've to call Aniki..oh..I think he KNOWS I'll be calling him anytime soon. Why must this happen to me..if only..if only Tezuka-senpai knows..maybe - maybe..
"(Siiiigh)"
Teme! Just get off the phone already - cos..i..can't..put..down..i wanna hear you..more..AARRRGH!! Damn he wins! "Tonigh' if I'm free I'll call yer."
"Yesyes...laterrrrr.."
"A-ah." Finally I can press that damn "off " button.
No need to call. Almost every night he would always find his way in my dormitory - on my bed.

No comments: